IBIS LE MANS EST PONTLIEUE Hotel Car Park (External)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Le Mans Est Pontlieue - Ibis car park is located 15 minutes by tram from Le Mans train station and 10 minutes on foot of the MMArena and the Circuit des 24h du Mans.
The Durand-Vaillant stop of the T1 tram line is located a 10-minute walk from the car park.
The car park is closed outside and accessible 24/7 .
The car park is provided by our partner the hotel Ibis Le Mans Est Pontlieue.
Please note: Closed on weekends from Friday 12:00 pm to Monday 3:00 pm until the end of March 2021.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, present the Onepark confirmation email (which you can present from your mobile or in paper version) at the hotel reception.
The parking gate is closed from 9:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. To enter the car park during these hours, ring the intercom to open the gate. To exit the car park, go to reception so that we can open it to you.
Exit from the car park
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the hotel according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
1 person rated this parking lot
- Carine CVery good
Parking June 2019