IBIS PARIS PORTE DE BAGNOLET Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Porte de Bagnolet - Ibis car park is conveniently located a 7-minute walk from the Paris Gallieni International Bus Station and the Gallieni Metro . Bus 351 is also nearby and takes you directly to Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport.
The car park is covered and accessible 24/7 .
This car park is provided by our partner the hotel Ibis Paris Porte de Bagnolet .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal.
Be careful, it is important to keep your ticket in order to leave the car park.
The pedestrian exits and entrances are done by the hall of the hotel.
Exit from the car park
To get out of the car park, go to the reception located at level 0, equipped with the Onepark email confirmation (which you can present from your mobile or in paper version) and your entrance ticket so that the staff of the receipt validates the ticket.
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the hotel according to the pricing grid displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
2 people rated this parking lot
- Jean-marie BExcellent
Parking August 2018
- Marie-chantal DExcellent
Parking April 2018
- Jo CGood
Parking December 2017