IBIS STRASBOURG AÉROPORT LE ZÉNITH Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
Parking Gare de Strasbourg - Ibis Le Zénith is ideally located in Lingolsheim opposite the Parc des Tanneries , 10 minutes by public shuttle from Strasbourg Entzheim Station and Zénith.
The car park is covered , secure , accessible 24/7 . It also has a lift.
This car park is provided by our partner Ibis Strasbourg Aéroport Le Zénith .
To get to the airport, we advise you to take a taxi.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, ring the intercom and give your Onepark booking number.
The pedestrian exit and entrance are through the hotel lobby.
Exit from the car park
Go to the reception with the Onepark email confirmation (on your mobile device or printed). To exit the car park, press the button next to the exit door.
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the current hourly rate of the hotel car park.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
5 people rated this parking lot
- Alberto MExcellent
Parking December 2019
- Peter MExcellent
Parking October 2019
- Raymond JVery good
Parking September 2019
- Willi MExcellent
Parking July 2019
- Amandine LGood
Parking August 2018