URBIS PARK MARCHÉ SAINT-GERMAIN Public Car Park (Covered)
- Open Monday to Thursday: 7:30 to 10:30; Friday to Saturday: 7.30-3.30; Sunday: 12h-00h
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Marché Saint-Germain car park is ideally located in the heart of the Saint-Germain-des-Prés district in the immediate vicinity of Boulevard Saint-Germain and Rue de Rennes .
The parking is covered.
Metro lines 10 and 4 are a 5-minute walk away.
This car park is provided by our partner Urbis Park .
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal. Park your vehicle in any available space, except for reserved spaces. Visit the car park where a prepaid ticket will be issued in exchange for the Onepark ticket and email confirmation.
Pedestrian access is via Mabillon Street. Pedestrian readers are located near the entrances, use your ticket to access the car park.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert the prepaid exit ticket into the exit terminal.
In the case of an overrun, you would have to pay it directly to the car park according to the pricing grid displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
4 people rated this parking lot
- Camille SExcellent
Parking June 2019
- Jean GExcellent
Parking September 2016
- Jean GExcellent
Parking June 2016
- Jean GVery good
Parking April 2016