MERCURE BORDEAUX AÉROPORT Hotel Car Park (External)
- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The MERCURE BORDEAUX AÉROPORT hotel car park is located 3 minutes by public bus from Bordeaux-Mérignac airport. The Lianes public bus line 1 will drop you off at the airport from Lindbergh station which is a 1-minute walk from the hotel.
The price of the ticket is 1.5 € per person for one way.
The car park is secure and accessible 24/7 to Onepark customers.
This car park is provided by our partner the MERCURE BORDEAUX AÉROPORT hotel.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Access to the airport
From the hotel, a bus runs every 10 minutes from Monday to Saturday from 05:30 to 01:55 and on Sundays / holidays from 07:10 to 01:30.
From the airport , a bus runs every 10 minutes from Monday to Saturday from 05:00 to 00:20 and on Sundays / holidays from 06:00 to 23:40.
Outside these hours, you can walk to the airport in 8 minutes .
Entry and exit from the car park
Go to the hotel reception with your confirmation email (version mobile or paper) . A voucher and an access code will be given to you.
To access the car park on foot, you will go through the hotel lobby.
Good to know
- In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park, according to the hourly rate in force.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
55 people rated this parking lot
- Marie LExcellent
Parking February 2020
- Margot RExcellent
Parking January 2020
- Yvonne DGood
Parking December 2019
- Jean-marie NExcellent
Parking October 2019
- Luc PVery good
Parking September 2019