- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- Wheelchair access
- Free bike lending
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The official Rouen train station P1 - EFFIA car park is in the immediate vicinity of the Rouen train station. Rue Verte metro station is located opposite the train station and bus lines 5, 7 and 11 are also nearby.
The car park is closed outside, monitored by video protection and accessible 24/7 .
This car park is provided by our partner EFFIA .
- The booking can be cancelled until 3 hours before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Be careful not to confuse it with the P2 car park behind the Rouen SNCF train station.
When you arrive at the car park, dial your 6-digit access code on the Résaplace keypad and a prepaid exit ticket will be printed to you by the terminal.
Please note, it is important to keep your ticket properly because you will need it in order to exit the car park on your return.
Access to the station is closed from 1 a.m. to 5 a.m.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert the ticket into the terminal.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it at the exit terminal (CB or Total GR card only) or at the automatic tills according to the prices displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
8 people rated this parking lot
- Gilles EVery good
Parking September 2019
- Josiane HVery good
Parking August 2019
- Catherine DExcellent
Parking June 2019
- Florian JExcellent
Parking May 2019
- Jean-luc HExcellent
Parking May 2019