- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- "Multiple entries and exits" option included from 1 day bookings onwards
- Wheelchair access
- Car wash*
- Charging station
*These options will have to be paid at the car park.
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Louvre Pyramides - SAEMES car park is located in the first arrondissement, a 2-minute walk from the Jardin des Tuileries .
The car park is covered , secure and open 24/7 .
This car park is provided to us by our partner Saemes .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal . Park your vehicle in any available space, except for the reserved spaces. Go to the reception of the car park where a prepaid exit ticket will be issued to you in return for the reservation email (to be printed out) . If the receptionist is absent, use the intercom.
If there is no staff on site, please ring the intercom located near the reception.
Please note, it is important to keep the prepaid exit ticket.
Any parking in places reserved and identified as such will be subject to collection by our partner Saemes.
Pedestrian access is in front of the vehicle entrance. To enter, when you return to the car park, insert your parking ticket in the reader located next to the pedestrian access door.
It is strictly forbidden to use the vehicle accesses.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert the exit ticket into the exit terminal.
Your parking ticket will allow you multiple entrances and exits from 1 day of parking.
In the event of an overrun, you would have to pay it directly to the car park according to the hourly rate in force.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
27 people rated this parking lot
- Stéphanie MExcellent
Parking May 2022
- Lefresne BVery good
Parking March 2022
- Marcel VVery good
Parking March 2022
- Ute MExcellent
Parking October 2021
- Olivier SExcellent
Parking July 2021