SAEMES RIVOLI SEBASTOPOL Public Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24/7
- "Multiple entries/exits option" available from 1 day booking
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Rivoli Sebastopol - SAEMES car park is located near the Town Hall.
The car park is covered , secure and accessible 24/7.
The parking is provided by our partner Saemes .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
To access the car park , scan the QR code contained in your email confirmation (mobile or paper version) at the terminal. If you are using your phone, please tilt it 45 degrees in front of the scan to allow reading. The terminal will issue you with a prepaid exit ticket. Keep this ticket, it will be used to exit the car park.
In the event of a QR code malfunction, please ring the intercom, an agent will tell you what to do.
To access the car park, use the ticket on the readers located near the doors.
It is strictly forbidden to use the vehicle accesses.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert the exit ticket into the exit terminal.
Your parking ticket will allow you to enter and exit multiple times from 1 day of parking.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the price list displayed on site.