- Open 7/7 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- "Multiple entries and exits" option included from 1 day bookings onwards
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Claude Bernard - SAEMES car park is located near the Porte de la Villette.
The car park is covered , secure and accessible 7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
The parking is provided by our partner Saemes .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal . Park your vehicle in any available space, except for the reserved spaces. Go to the reception of the car park where an access ticket will be issued to you in return for the Onepark confirmation email. If the receptionist is absent, use the intercom. Keep this ticket, it will be used to exit the car park.
To access the car park, use the ticket on the readers located near the doors.
It is strictly forbidden to use the vehicle accesses.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert the exit ticket into the exit terminal.
Your parking ticket will allow you multiple entrances and exits from 1 day of parking.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
2 people rated this parking lot
- Robin BVery good
Parking January 2022
- Yvonne JVery good
Parking January 2021