SABA ESTACIÓN TREN SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA Public Car Park Weekend price (External)
- Open 24/7
- Multiple entries and exits
- External closed
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The SABA STATION TREN SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA car park is located 1 minute walk from the Santiago de Compostela train station and near the Santiago de Compostela cathedral.
The parking is accessible 24/7 .
The parking is offered by SABA SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA TRAIN STATION.
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Take a ticket and go to the control booth with your confirmation email (mobile or paper version).
A prepaid ticket will be provided.
It is convenient to know
- If you have a Vía T device in your vehicle, deactivate it before entering the parking lot to avoid double payment;
- The ticket allows you multiple entries and exits;
- If you exceed the parking time, we invite you to pay directly in the parking lot, according to the current hourly rate.
To consult the SABA data protection conditions, please click here