- Open 24/7
- "Multiple entries and exits" option included from 1 day bookings onwards
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The SAEMES HAUSSMANN BERRI Public Parking is located in the 8th arrondissement on Boulevard Haussmann.
The car park is covered and accessible 24/7 .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
The car park is currently under construction but it is still accessible at the following address "163 boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris - France".
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, turn left, towards the reception, take a ticket at the entrance terminal. Park your vehicle in the location of your choice, with the exception of reserved spaces. Go to the car park reception where a prepaid exit ticket will be issued to you in return for the Onepark confirmation email.
In case of absence of staff on site, please ring the intercom located near the reception.
Attention, it is important to keep the prepaid exit ticket.
To access the car park use the ticket on the readers located near the doors.
It is strictly forbidden to use vehicle access.
Car park exit
To exit the car park, insert the exit ticket into the exit terminal.
Your parking ticket will allow you multiple entries and exits from 1 day of parking.
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
7 people rated this parking lot
- Pierre DVery good
Parking May 2022
- Catherine LExcellent
Parking April 2022
- Aleth BExcellent
Parking July 2020
- Laurent RExcellent
Parking March 2020
- Julie PVery good
Parking January 2020