SAEMES GARE DE CHATOU - CROISSY Public Car Park (Covered)
- Open Monday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Tuesday to Friday 7:15 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Closed Sunday.
- "Multiple entries/exits option" available from 1 day booking
- Wheelchair access
- Charging station
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Gare de Chatou Croissy - SAEMES car park is located a 2-minute walk from the Gare de Chatou .
The car park is covered, secure and accessible on Mondays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., from Tuesday to Friday from 7:15 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Closed Sunday.
This car park is provided by our partner Saemes .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal . Park your vehicle in any available space, except for the reserved spaces. Go to the reception of the car park where an access ticket will be issued to you in return for the Onepark confirmation email (must be printed) .
If the receptionist is absent, use the reception intercom.
To enter, when you return to the car park, insert your access ticket in the reader located next to the pedestrian access door.
It is strictly forbidden to use the vehicle accesses.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert the access ticket in the exit terminal.
Your parking ticket will allow you multiple entries and exits from 1 day of parking.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the price list displayed on site.