- Open Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- "Multiple entries and exits" option included from 1 day bookings onwards
- Wheelchair access
- Charging station
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Sainte-Anne - SAEMES car park is located near Parc Montsouris and a 15-minute walk from Place d'Italie.
The car park is covered, secure and open Monday to Friday from 07:00 to 20:00.
This car park is provided by our partner Saemes .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
To access the car park , scan the QR code contained in your confirmation email (mobile or paper version) at the terminal. If you are using your phone, please tilt it at 45 degrees in front of the scan to allow reading. The terminal will issue you a prepaid exit ticket. Keep this ticket, it will be used to exit the car park.
In case of malfunction of the QR code, please ring the intercom, an agent will tell you what to do.
To access the car park use the ticket on the readers located near the doors.
It is strictly forbidden to use vehicle access.
Car park exit
To exit the car park, insert the exit ticket into the exit terminal.
Your parking ticket will allow you multiple entries and exits from 1 day of parking.
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
5 people rated this parking lot
- Anne-sophie CExcellent
Parking May 2022
- Damien JVery good
Parking September 2021
- Luc PExcellent
Parking August 2021
- Gérard MExcellent
Parking March 2021
- Beth SExcellent
Parking February 2020