SAEMES BAC MONTALEMBERT Public Car Park (Covered)
- Open Tuesday to Saturday from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- "Multiple entries and exits" available as an add-on from 1 day bookings onwards"
- Wheelchair access
- Car wash*
*These options will have to be paid at the car park.
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The SAEMES BAC MONTALEMBERT public car park is located a 3-minute walk from the Rue du Bac metro stop.
The car park is covered and accessible from Tuesday to Saturday from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
This car park is provided by our partner SAEMES .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal . Park your vehicle in the location of your choice, with the exception of reserved spaces. Go to the car park reception where a prepaid exit ticket will be issued to you in return for the Onepark confirmation email.
If the receptionist is absent, use the intercom.
Attention, it is important to keep the prepaid exit ticket.
To enter, when you return to the car park, insert your parking ticket into the reader located next to the pedestrian access door.
It is strictly forbidden to use vehicle access.
Car park exit
To exit the car park, insert the exit ticket into the exit terminal.
Your parking ticket will allow you multiple entries and exits from 1 day of parking.
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the price list displayed on site.