PARKFLY Discount Car Park (External)
- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The PARKFLY car park is located 12 minutes by free shuttle from Schiphol airport.
The car park is secure and accessible 24/7 .
The parking garage is offered by our partner PARKFLY .
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Access to the airport
A free shuttle from the parking lot will take you to the airport in 12 minutes .
On your return and after having collected your luggage, call the shuttle at the number indicated on the card, which is assigned to you by the car park on your arrival.
You will be picked up in departure hall 3, gate A.
The shuttle service is available 24/7.
Entry and exit from the car park
Go to the car park lot reception with your confirmation email (printed or on your smartphone).
Good to know
- After checking your car, give your keys to one of the employees. These are carefully preserved during your stay in the park.
- If you arrive earlier or later than stated in your booking, we kindly ask you to inform the car park about this by e-mail or via the telephone number you received from the parking space.
- If the parking time is exceeded, you pay directly in the parking space according to the hourly rate in force.
Supplements - to be paid directly at the car park
- A supplement of € 1.75 applies for arrivals and departures between 01:00 and 05:00.