- Open 24 hours
- Single entry and exit
- Charging station
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The car park of the MERCURE HOTEL MOA BERLIN is located 13 minutes by public bus from Berlin Central Station .
The car park is covered and accessible 24/7 for Onepark customers.
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Access to the main train station
The subway line U9 takes you to Berlin's main train station in 16 minutes . Walk to the Birkenstrasse stop , which is about 7 minutes from the hotel.
The S- Bahn line S41/S42 takes you to Berlin's main train station in 15 minutes . Walk to the Westhafen stop , which is about 5 minutes from the hotel.
The bus line 123 takes you to Berlin Central Station in 13 minutes . Walk to the Turmstrasse stop , which is about 7 minutes from the hotel.
You can also walk to the train station from the hotel. The duration is about 25 minutes.
For more precise times, consult the timetable on the Berliner Verkehrsverbund website.
Entry and exit from the car park
Take an access ticket at the entrance barrier and then park your vehicle on the top parking level.
Before leaving the car park on the last day, go to the hotel reception with the ticket and the confirmation email.
Good to know
- The reception is located on the top parking level P4;
- The car park offers chargeable e-charging stations, which can be used with an e-charging card and the use of the parking space is limited to the duration of the charging process. The charging costs are based on the tariff stored on the personal e-charging card and are incurred in addition to the car park garage fees. The supplement must be paid directly on site;
- If you exceed the booked time, we ask you to pay the costs incurred directly at the car park according to the local tariffs.
- Silvia WExcellent
Parking October 2021
- Claudio MExcellent
Parking August 2021