HOTEL HANNOVER AIRPORT BY PREMIERE CLASSE Hotel Car Park (External)
- open 24hrs
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The parking lot of the Hotel HANNOVER AIRPORT BY PREMIERE CLASSE is 10 minutes by public bus from Hanover Airport removed .
The car park is accessible 24/7 for Onepark customers.
The parking lot is offered by the Hotel HANNOVER AIRPORT BY PREMIERE CLASSE .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Access to the airport
The public bus line 470 takes you to Hanover Airport in 10 minutes. Go to the Bahnhofstrasse stop, which is about 1 minute from the hotel.
The single ticket costs € 2.80 per person.
From the hotel , a bus runs Monday to Friday approx. Every 30 minutes from 04:21 to 22:56, Saturdays approx. Every 30 minutes from 04:46 to 22:56, Sundays and public holidays approx. Every 60 minutes 05: 42 to 22:56.
From the airport there is a bus every 30 minutes 7/7 from 04:37 to 23:07.
Entry and exit from the car park
Go to the hotel reception with your confirmation email (on your mobile phone or printed out).
To enter the car park as a pedestrian, you have to pass the hotel reception.
Good to know
- In the event that you exceed the booked time, we ask you to pay the costs incurred directly at the parking lot according to the locally applicable tariffs.