EXPRESS PARKING Discount Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The EXPRESS PARKING car park is located 3 minutes by free shuttle from the Milan-Linate airport.
The car park is covered and accessible 24/7 .
This car park is provided by our partner EXPRESS PARKING.
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Access to the airport
From the car park, a free shuttle will take you to the airport in 3 minutes.
Upon return, after collecting your luggage, you can call the shuttle at the number indicated in your email confirmation. The shuttle will be waiting for you at the same place it dropped you off on the way out.
The shuttle service operates 24/7 .
Entry and exit from the car park
Go to the car park reception and present your booking email confirmation (in electronic or paper version).
- If you are more than five people per car, please leave other passengers and luggage at the airport before arriving at the car park. The shuttle service will be available only for the driver;
- After checking the condition of the vehicle, you will hand over the keys to the staff who will keep them for the entire duration of the stay;
- In case of delay with respect to the time indicated in the booking or for any changes during the parking period, we invite you to inform the car park by calling the shuttle number;
- If you retrieve the vehicle later than expected, a supplement will be payable on the spot, according to the car park rate grid.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
2 people rated this parking lot
- Andrea CExcellent
Parking May 2019
- Giuseppe VExcellent
Parking January 2019