BARAJAS T1 - T2 Discount Car Park (External)
- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The BARAJAS T1-T2 car park It is located 5 minutes by free transfer service from Madrid-Barajas airport.
Parking is accessible 24/7.
Parking is offered by BARAJAS T1-T2 .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
From the car park , a free transfer service will leave you in 5 minutes at the airport Terminal 1 or 2.
On your return , go to the long-stay parking bus stop and hotel stop in your arrivals terminal, call the transfer service at the phone number indicated in your confirmation email.
To get to Terminal 4 you can take a free bus offered by AENA.
The transfer service works 7/7 from 04:00 to 01:50.
Entry and exit from the car park
Go to the car park control booth with your confirmation email (mobile or paper version).
- You can search for the car park entrance directly by accessing through the following coordinate: 40.449116, -3.5512105
- You can also see the photo of the car park entrance by clicking here
- On December 24 and 31, the transfer service is available from 04:00 to 22:00;
- On December 25 and January 1, the transfer service is available from 06:00 to 02:00;
- The parking is under construction. The address where they will continue to serve you is: Parking Naranja, on the way to the airport, 20;
- Once in the car park, you will have to hand over the keys to your vehicle to the reception staff, who will be in charge of parking it;
- In case of exceeding the parking time, we invite you to pay it directly at the car park, according to the hourly rate in force.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
14 people rated this parking lot
- Ricardo LBad
Parking November 2019
- Antonio PBad
Parking October 2019
- Ciprian MExcellent
Parking October 2019
- Mar MExcellent
Parking April 2019
- Cristina LBad
Parking January 2019