ECTOR Valet Service Car Park (External)
- Open 7 days a week from 6 a.m. to midnight
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- Wheelchair access
- Car wash*
*These options will have to be paid at the car park.
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The ECTOR Valet Service offers you direct access to Zaventem airport.
The car park is secure and accessible 7 days a week from 06:00 to 00:00.
This car park is provided by our partner ECTOR.
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
The day of your departure
15 minutes before your arrival at the airport, call your valet at the phone number provided in your confirmation email.
Your ECTOR valet in yellow uniform will be waiting for you at Fastzone Parking P1 .
He will help you with your luggage, will provide a trolley if you wish and will carry out an inventory of your vehicle before taking it to the car park.
The day of your return
After collecting your luggage, call your valet at the phone number provided in your confirmation email.
ECTOR follows the evolution of your flight in real time in order to guarantee the presence of your valet in case of advance or delay of the plane.
Your ECTOR valet will return your vehicle to the place where you left it.
Good to know
- If your arrival or return dates and times change , you will need to contact the valet number given in your booking confirmation to check availability;
- In order to be put in touch directly with your valet, be sure to call from the phone number provided at the time of booking in your customer area;
- When making your booking, we advise you to indicate its color after the vehicle model. The valet will recognize your vehicle more easily;
- In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the valet, according to the hourly rate in force.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
2 people rated this parking lot
- Diane PVery good
Parking January 2018
- Philippe AExcellent
Parking September 2017