MERCURE BÉZIERS Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The P arking Béziers City Center - Palais des Congrès - Mercure is ideally located in the city center , close to the Palais des Congrès and a 15-minute walk from Béziers train station .
Parking is covered and accessible 24/7 .
This car park is provided by our partner Mercure Béziers .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, park in front of the hotel and go to the reception with the Onepark email confirmation (on your mobile device or printed) to get a key that you will open the portal.
The pedestrian exit and entrance are through the hotel lobby. To access the car park use the key.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, go to the reception with the Onepark email confirmation (on your mobile device or printed) to announce your departure. Once in front of the first gate, use the key to open it and drop the key into the mailbox near the exit.
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the hotel according to the pricing grid displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
3 people rated this parking lot
- Michel DExcellent
Parking August 2019
- Marie-therese JExcellent
Parking February 2017
- Gilbert GExcellent
Parking December 2016