- Open 24/7
- "Multiple entries and exits" option included from 2 days bookings onwards
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Antigone Europa car park - TAM is ideally located in the city center of Montpellier , in the famous Cours Gambetta, the city's benchmark shopping street . It is located a few meters from the Saint-Denis tram stop on line 3 .
The car park is covered, secure and accessible 24/7.
This car park is provided by our partner Parking Gambetta TAM .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Attention due to works, access to the car park is subject to change, however, it remains open for the duration of the works.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal . Park your vehicle in the location of your choice, with the exception of reserved spaces. Go to the reception of the car park where a prepaid exit ticket will be issued to you in return for the Onepark confirmation email.
If the receptionist is absent, use the intercom.
Please note, it is important to keep the prepaid exit ticket.
To enter, when you return to the car park, insert your parking ticket in the reader located next to the pedestrian access door.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert the exit ticket into the exit terminal.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
20 people rated this parking lot
- Brigitte TExcellent
Parking February 2022
- Olivier DExcellent
Parking September 2021
- Mucke SExcellent
Parking August 2021
- Ralph LGood
Parking July 2021
- Françoise MGood
Parking July 2021