IBIS BORDEAUX CENTRE BASTIDE Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The car park Bordeaux Center Bastide - Ibis is ideally located 15 minutes walk or 11 minutes with the tram line A of the center of Bordeaux, directly accessible by the Pont de Pierre .
It is a short walk from the Botanical Garden.
The car park is covered , secure , accessible 24/7 . It also has a lift.
This car park is provided by our partner Hotel Ibis Bordeaux Center Bastide.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
Present the Onepark email confirmation (which you can present from your mobile phone or print) at the hotel reception. Park on the squares with red signs.
After 8 pm, use the intercom.
The pedestrian exit and entrance are through the hotel lobby. Ring the intercom to open the door. There is also an exit to the outside.
Exit from the car park
To get out of the car park, go to the reception with the Onepark email confirmation (on your mobile device or printed).
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the current hourly rate of the hotel car park.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
7 people rated this parking lot
- Jean-philippe CExcellent
Parking October 2018
- Amilcar MExcellent
Parking August 2018
- David MBad
Parking July 2018
- Françoise RExcellent
Parking March 2017
- Hervé BExcellent
Parking February 2017