URBIS PARK PARIS - LYON Public Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Paris-Lyon - Urbis Park car park is directly linked to the Gare de Lyon .
The parking is covered and accessible 24/7 .
The car park has two entrances and two exits: at 56 Quai de la Rapée and at 193 Rue de Bercy.
To go directly to the POPB Bercy Arena which is an 8-minute walk away , take the exit located on rue de Bercy.
The car park is provided by our partner Urbis Park - Paris Lyon .
Tips from Onepark
Please note, the car park is adjacent to an Indigo car park (Ex-Vinci). In the event of an error, we will not be able to refund.
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park:
The main address is at 193 rue de Bercy, 75012 Paris but there is also another entrance at 56 Quai de la Rapée, 75012 Paris
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal. Park your vehicle in any available space, except in the reserved spaces. Go to the car park reception on level -1 where a prepaid exit ticket will be issued to you in return for the ticket and the Onepark confirmation email (printed or on your smartphone). If the receptionist is absent, use the intercom.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert the prepaid exit ticket into the exit terminal.
In the event of an overrun, you would have to pay it directly to the car park according to the prices displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
20 people rated this parking lot
- Daniel BExcellent
Parking September 2020
- Rene AExcellent
Parking August 2020
- Marc BExcellent
Parking February 2020
- Alain PVery good
Parking December 2019
- Bruno VBad
Parking November 2019