- Open 7 days a week from 3:30 am to 12:30 am
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
PARCORLY car park is a 7- minute free shuttle from Paris-Orly Airport.
Parking is secure and accessible 7 days a week from 03:30 to 00:30.
Parking is provided by our partner PARCORLY .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Access to the airport
From the car park, a free shuttle will drop you off in 7 minutes at Terminal 4 near the P4C car park.
On return and after having collected your luggage, you can call the shuttle at the telephone number indicated in your email confirmation, it will collect you at Terminal 4 at the P4C car park .
The shuttle service operates 7 days a week :
- From the airport the shuttle operates from 03:30 to 21:00.
- From the car park the shuttle operates from 03:30 to 00:30.
Please tell the shuttle driver your departure and / or arrival terminal at the airport.
You can reach Terminals 1, 2 and 3 by taking the ORLYVAL, a free automatic metro between the terminals.
Entry and exit from the car park
Go to the car park lot reception with your confirmation email (mobile or paper version).
Good to know
- After carrying out an inventory, you give the vehicle keys to the staff who will keep them for the duration of your parking;
- Please tell the shuttle driver your departure and / or arrival terminal at the airport.
- For groups of more than 4 people, we invite you to drop off the other passages at the airport before reaching the car park; a supplement of 5 € will apply after 4 passengers for the shuttle.
- In the event of a delay in relation to the arrival time indicated during the reservation, as well as for any modification occurring once your vehicle is parked, we invite you to notify the car park by calling the shuttle;
- In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park, according to the hourly rate in force.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
389 people rated this parking lot
- Nadia LExcellent
Parking September 2020
- Jean DGood
Parking July 2020
- Veronique MExcellent
Parking July 2020
- Jean michel MExcellent
Parking April 2020
- Marina EExcellent
Parking March 2020