MERCURE LYON CENTRE CHARPENNES Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Charpennes Mercure car park is located less than a 15-minute walk from the Part-Dieu train station and the Part-Dieu shopping center . The metros and trams crossing this square will give you access to the Palais des Congrès , the Casino , the center of Lyon or the Parc de la Tête d'Or. You can also have fun in the typical bars of the city on the Place des Brotteaux.
The car park, covered and secured 24/7, is located in front of Hanoi Street. Once in the street of Hanoi which is forbidden except to the residents, cross the Henri Rolland street to access the car park.
This car park is provided by our partner Mercure Charpennes.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, give your booking number to the car park intercom. Go down to the 3rd or 4th basement and park on the reserved places for the Mercure hotel. Signage will be present to indicate the places on which you park.
The exit and pedestrian entrance are through the hotel lobby.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, go to the reception before leaving the car park to announce your departure. A code will be given to you to leave the car park. For any overrun, payment will be made directly to the partner according to its fee schedule.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
28 people rated this parking lot
- Stephanie BExcellent
Parking September 2020
- Chantal MVery good
Parking August 2020
- Fabien HExcellent
Parking June 2020
- Lucie MExcellent
Parking March 2020
- Sylvie CExcellent
Parking December 2019