GARE PART-DIEU Public Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- Onepark keyboard
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Villette Pompidou - Part-Dieu station car park is located in the immediate vicinity of the Part-Dieu train station and the Part-Dieu shopping center . It is located under the Mercure - Ibis & Ibis Budget hotels.
Access to the station is a 3-minute walk away.
The car park is covered, accessible and secure 24/7 .
The car park is provided by our partner, the Villette Pompidou - Part-Dieu station car park
Please note, the car park is adjacent to an EFFIA car park. In the event of an error, we will not be able to proceed with the refund.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
Please note, the car park is in the Villette Pompidou public car park.
Enter the Villette Pompidou public car park, and enter your 6-digit access code on the keypad located at the entrance to the car park.
If you have a Smartphone, you can open the barrier directly from your booking in the Onepark application.
Pedestrian access is through the door located next to the front door of the Mercure Lyon Part Dieu hotel.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, type your access code on the Onepark code keypad.
Be careful, it is important to respect this step because it marks the end of your parking lot.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
5 people rated this parking lot
- Franck olivier DExcellent
Parking October 2019
- Nathalie BExcellent
Parking September 2019
- Francine MExcellent
Parking July 2019
- Anne-sophie CBad
Parking June 2019
- Catherine GGood
Parking November 2018